My Gentleman

My Gentleman


Night witnesses my regret,
For keeping you away all these years,
But it's time to wash my sins,
So, writing a few words for you.

From the day when you saw me sad,
And asked me to laugh a merry laugh,
My heart danced in your cadence,
Until I asked if we'll ever part.

I dived down into the ocean of forms,
Flew above the mighty sky,
Took the voyage around the world,
Until I realized you were already gone.

But then I saw hands filled with the stars,
For I knew this could be only you-
Sorrow ended and flower of joy bloomed,
For my king brought the chariot of elixir.

Your adoration spreads my wings,
Like a glad bird on its flight,
And you think you just turned on the light,
Unknown to you-you are "the reason" to live.

The world is weaving words for you,
Twinkling stars adding the music to it,
I'm getting tossed in the whirl of fearful joy,
While glorifying you- "My Gentleman".







Comments

  1. Hello 👋 i saw your profile on slowly app and have written a letter to you 😅 and came here read your blogs and they are very interesting hope to read more such blogs in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came to know your real name now😅 🤗 do write more such blogs in future and one day hopefully people will support you for sure 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bengaluru: Exploring New Horizons

River Rafting at Rishikesh