Dealing with an Imposter Syndrome


I never had wanted this day to come when I would write something about imposter syndrome. This is something I have been dealing with for a long time. This is an example of how childhood problems hit back harshly when you are an adult. Even if you are open to letting them go, they still drown you in themselves.

The imposter syndrome makes you believe in yourself less and less, day by day. And then the day comes when you take a major wrong step just to avoid failure, even when you know you can't fail. And the fear of failure smiles silently from the corner. No matter how hard you work and how much you achieve, you still feel like you are zero. The solid inner voice comes from inside that you are the dumbest person, and even after shunning it n number of times, it never leaves. And then this fear makes you do the things you never intended to. 

If you know you are dealing with this, then maybe talking with other people may ease it. Getting counselling is another option if you feel nothing is working for a long time. These are all I can suggest for now cause nothing I tried really worked for me. Maybe in future, I will edit it.

It's hard to understand whom I am fooling. Maybe no one. Maybe some storms don't come to destroy you but to clear everything, just like this major wrong step. I know I have lost many things, but it would be nice to know if this s takes my syndrome along with it. Cause I am done.

Will update this blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bengaluru: Exploring New Horizons

River Rafting at Rishikesh

My Gentleman