2022

(Originally written in December 2022)

It's been a year since I started this blog. I made many resolutions for 2022, one of which was to post four blogs each month. That was my excitement, but when I hit reality, I wrote one blog each month, and sometimes at the end of the month, it was posted. That gave me a lot of relief.

I always wished to write about my breathtaking experiences here this year, but there weren't many. Most of the time, I was only at home. Hopefully, next year will be more adventurous than ever. My gratitude list is not short, and I am thankful for this blog as well. Through it, I was able to write my thoughts and connect with some nice people.

One of the best experiences of this year was going on a solo trip to Rishikesh, staying in a hostel, and being without my phone. I met and helped people, hiked, roamed, rafted, and made some friends.

To summarize my best experiences, I learned to ride a bike this year, graduated from college, started my first job, met a nice pen pal, made a portfolio, found a hackathon buddy, learned Solidity, Javascript, Outsystems, and many different tools, completed 24 books, went to the gym for 100+ days, improved my cooking skills, bought my very first vehicle, went on a road trip, took my mom on a trip, tried my hands on Ukulele, danced on a stage for the very first time and most importantly, stayed close to my family more than ever. I also learned a lot about my family.

This wasn't all about 2022. There were many failures as well. I tasted some bitter failures. I failed at many things I thought I was good at and the "cakewalk" problems. I failed to keep commitments, overcommitted and underdelivered. I was beaten by consistency. I cried over spilt milk. I made some horrible financial decisions and couldn't get out of my comfort zone. I stayed in my comfort zone for most of the time. I got rejected for many jobs and wasn't able to deliver projects on time. I felt incompetent. I doubted my self-confidence, damaged my self-esteem, and the list could go on. And not to mention that I repeated the same mistakes again and again. But, I came out better each and every time. 








Comments

  1. Hii you looks so strong girl.. I am so happy that you trying and trying hard. I am a mean boy searching for a love and things. But by seeing how girls struggles too I don't think I deserve to have beautiful soulmates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bengaluru: Exploring New Horizons

River Rafting at Rishikesh

My Gentleman